If you enjoy helping others, we'd enjoy having your help! Our volunteer Ambassadors are important staff members who have helped us redefine the standards of excellence in patient care.
Volunteers maybe responsible for, but not limited to, the duties listed below.
- Assisting Concierge.
- Escorting patients and guests.
- Making coffee.
- Time Out Café' (cashier / server).
- Folding clean linens.
- In-house errands.
- Clerical support (stuffing envelopes and answering telephones).
- Fulfill other assignments as needed or identified by our concierge.
To qualify, ambassadors must:
- Have a great attitude and be friendly.
- Have a desire to help people.
- Be responsible, dependable and be able to follow policies and procedures.
- Be a good listener and be able to anticipate the needs of others.
- Be patient and flexible.
- Attend an orientation program.
- Provide certain medical records prior to volunteering.
If you have any questions, please contact our concierge at (985) 801-6221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a Fairway Ambassador, please download and complete the application and mail to:
c/o Ambassador Program
67252 Industry Lane
Covington, LA 70433
Or fax it to: (985) 801-3099